• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread

Ended up a very successful week 1 (mostly thanks to overlay).

Draftkings: Had a couple decent looks but Charles Johnson doing nothing hurt at the end. Lost $335.
StarsDraft: Pulled a 16th place in their $100k tourney with Jordan Matthews. Had that play been ruled as a TD as it should have, I would have finished in 9th for $1250 instead of $200. Profit $1,084.
FantasyDraft: They don't have a clean way to see your totals but cashed in about 80% of tourneys with an average of around 3x. Another guy in our crew ended up taking down 4th in one for $2100. I should have a profit of around $2400.
Yahoo: Thought I had the most chance in this one but no late momentum. Profit of $528.

And looks like sites are continuing to run the same tourneys as this week and just accepting the overlay as a cost of acquiring customers. If this keeps up and people don't catch on, this could end up being a very profitable season.

Jesus...So you profited $3500+?

How much do you deposit?

I put in $50 and ended up losing $20/Winning $30 and I was excited lol

I played $35 worth of games between draftkings and fantasydraft and won about $65.

Potential huge overlay in DK Millionaire maker baseball tonight. $2.5 million guarantee based based on 143,100 possible entries. Only about 54,000 entries right now. 50 minutes to start

i'm in. for you vets, how much does the percentage of possible entries filled affect the EV?

Potential huge overlay in DK Millionaire maker baseball tonight. $2.5 million guarantee based based on 143,100 possible entries. Only about 54,000 entries right now. 50 minutes to start

Haha I saw that and decided to play baseball for the first time. Look for the guy in last place, it'll be me!

About 10 minutes and not even half full. Roughly top 20% cashes in full field, so if half full, top 40% cash.

Having never played this, what point total is it going to take to place?

It varies a lot depending on how high scoring games are on any given night, but usually 120ish to cash and 190-200+ to be near top

Bet 20.00. Won 30.00.

Was really limited with what I could do when I had a pitcher go negative.

Bet 20.00. Won 30.00.

Was really limited with what I could do when I had a pitcher go negative.

Bet $20 won $30...was really pumped to finish in the top 10,000 of a contest with ~100K entrants when I don't watch baseball at all. Harper/Machado/Posey put me over the top.

Bet $20 won $30...was really pumped to finish in the top 10,000 of a contest with ~100K entrants when I don't watch baseball at all. Harper/Machado/Posey put me over the top.

Yup. Exactly how I feel. The last pitch of a baseball game I remember watching by choice was that Cardinals vs. ????? World Series where the guy hit the fence with two strikes/outs then won in game 7. Such a brutal sport to sit down and watch. I don't mind making some money off of it though.

Went 6-2 in my UCL head to head match ups this afternoon and doubled up in both striker tournaments I entered. Not a bad 24 hours

Went 6-2 in my UCL head to head match ups this afternoon and doubled up in both striker tournaments I entered. Not a bad 24 hours

Welp easily my best week I've ever had. Played some MLS tonight. 6/6 in my head to head competitions. Entered a few tournaments and ended up 3rd/95 (the guy in first entered the same lineup twice) and 9th/2300

The death of the Republican Party in America will be when they shut down draft kings in week 7'of next seasons NFL season

what's the best way to find overlay opportunities? do you just have to keep an eye out for under capacity tourneys like the million baseball one or are some announced ahead of time?

Back