• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Diamond Deacs Thread: Wake sweeps Clemson; ACCT starts Wednesday

2-0 Miami bottom 3rd on Pat Blair's 5th error of the weekend. His defense is killing us.

They said friday that Lopez is homerless in 22 games (now 24). That has really hurt the pop in our lineup.

2-1 top 4th on a MW homer.

Pat has killed us with his defense. He is one of the most mercurial players I have ever seen play baseball defensively. He is either feast or famine.

Walter just got warned on a play Miami was unhappy about. Not sure why. Got the sac down.

Ugh. Infield single with runners on first and second two out. Tough play.

They just changed to error but that is rough on a ball that was pounded in the dirt to second.

College is just such an inferior game with those bats. What I thought was a deep fly out went for a GS. 6-2 Canes.

woulda, shoulda, coulda the story of the 11-12 Wake Forest baseball team.

Wasn't saying that. I'm just watching the game and providing reports that a GT won't.

I wasn't responding to your directly. I am just saying that we have found different ways to lose games all year. Today it was 6 unearned runs in a game where we got good pitching.

It has been a team effort why we won't make the postseason if we don't.

Deacs win 18-2. After scoring 13 in the 1st, we were held in check until the 7th & 8th when we scored the other 5.

Back