• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Diamond Deacs Thread: Wake sweeps Clemson; ACCT starts Wednesday

2 run in the park hr off an error by Clemson 5-0 Wake after 4.

Cooney pitching well. 1k 2 ground outs top of the 5th. 2 hitter for Cooney so far.

sorry i've lost track. what are our chances of a) making the ACCT and b) making the NCAAT?

2 wins this weekend should get us into the ACCT. 1 might.

I think we need to win at least 2 this weekend and go 2-1 next weekend to have a shot at the NCAAT

3 wins this weekend would be real nice. 1 down.

Nice win tonight by the Deacs. We need to split the last two and that should put us in position to make the ACC Tournament for sure and potentially NCAA.

Georgia Tech just coughed up a lead to Miami in the 9th. Barring a comeback on the bottom of the inning, the Deacs are in 7th by way of our tiebreakers over both GT and VT. If results go our way again tomorrow we could be able to lock up a spot in the ACCT with a win

And it's over Miami wins 5-4.

Literally every result went our way tonight. Standings going into tomorrow

Wake/GT/VT all 11-17 (tiebreakers go WF, GT, VT)
Maryland/BC 9-19
Duke 8-20

Last edited:
Duke looks like they are closing in on taking their 2nd game at BC (don't even get me started). So that would leave just Us, GT and VT for the final 3 spots.

Needless to say, these next 2 games are huge.

That BC pitcher that threw a 2 hitter against us is now 2-8.

Back