• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Election Month Thread: COUP falls short, nothing to see here

Biden is up by 12k votes with 10% left go go, how is it already over?

200.gif

Biden is up by 12k votes with 10% left go go, how is it already over?

Mail in ballots from the heaviest Biden area (mail in ballots lean more to Biden than election day) make up the bulk of these. Ralston said put 50/50 split on the provisional ballots remaining and Donald can't make up the difference

vast bulk are from whatever county Vegas is in, and Biden is expected to do well.

That would be Clark County. Historically, and so far in this election, its voters have chosen Democrats.

Mail in ballots from the heaviest Biden area (mail in ballots lean more to Biden than election day) make up the bulk of these. Ralston said put 50/50 split on the provisional ballots remaining and Donald can't make up the difference

Even if there weren't a likely Biden lean, there are roughly 125k ballots left it seems in the state. Biden is up by 11.4k - so Donald would need to win roughly 55% of remaining ballots in a state where he's received only 49% up to this point.

Every single one of my Clark County relatives is a huge Trump supporter...10 voting age adults

Last edited:
Trump screaming about fraud in the "late votes" as if the votes made on election day that are still being counted were somehow late because they were being counted. You can't make up the fucking stupidity.

Good enough for ~67million Americans

Trump screaming about fraud in the "late votes" as if the votes made on election day that are still being counted were somehow late because they were being counted. You can't make up the fucking stupidity.

And...his followers immediately embrace the lie.

Wake up, people.

I’m afraid of the water
I’m afraid of the sky
I’m tired of waiting
Oceans never listen to us anyway

PA SOS said they should have approximately 550,000 remaining ballots counted today. Biden was winning most ballots across the state at a 70/75-30/25 margin, at just 65/35 he would win by 100,000 votes. If the margin holds at current rate its more like 200,000. I see why the numbers guys are confident, including numbers.

PA SOS said they should have approximately 550,000 remaining ballots counted today. Biden was winning most ballots across the state at a 70/75-30/25 margin, at just 65/35 he would win by 100,000 votes. If the margin holds at current rate its more like 200,000. I see why the numbers guys are confident, including numbers.

The last two tranches in PA have gone at a 63% clip to Biden. I expect that to go up when Philly starts coming in. And that it will then lower the margin he needs on the rest.

the big smoking gun evidence of voter fraud in NV per the Trump campaign turned out to be false. a lady basically forgot she had already voted.

Is there any reason to not believe that NC won't turn out similar to GA. I sure would love to win that senate seat.

the big smoking gun evidence of voter fraud in NV per the Trump campaign turned out to be false. a lady basically forgot she had already voted.

You can't make this shit up

The last two tranches in PA have gone at a 63% clip to Biden. I expect that to go up when Philly starts coming in. And that it will then lower the margin he needs on the rest.

Yeah I don't think Philly was included recently because of the dumb Trump lawsuit about observers or some other stupid shit. That skews everything towards Biden when dumped together because it wins them 90-10 around there.

That's definitely what her attorney is going to say. Others will say "she intentionally voted twice because she's a fucking moron."

Back