• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Election Month Thread: COUP falls short, nothing to see here

image.png

they'll have to call NV and un-call AZ at the same time lolz

I think Fox is going to refuse to call NV rather than un-call AZ. They just have to wait out GA and PA results and then they are safe.

So who is volunteering to move to Georgia for the run offs?

One of you people call it. I want to be able to take a solid shit.

If GA goes to Biden on the first count it puts Trump in an awful position if AZ or PA go to Biden as well. The more states he has to contest the more it looks like the emperor has no clothes from a political standpoint. I know he's challenging like 6 states right now. But once the votes are all counted the more he has to deal with the more ridiculous it looks.

Some Clark County official is saying that they won't 50K votes until tomorrow, or something like that.

If GA goes to Biden on the first count it puts Trump in an awful position if AZ or PA go to Biden as well. The more states he has to contest the more it looks like the emperor has no clothes from a political standpoint. I know he's challenging like 6 states right now. But once the votes are all counted the more he has to deal with the more ridiculous it looks.

It probably won't end up mattering because PA should end up at least Biden +1.5 or so, I don't think that's even in PA recount territory.

Clark County press conference...the dude does a detailed run down of the process...reporters then asking lots of questions indicating a poor grasp of what he just said.

Damn...these election people are facing a ton of scrutiny overall (good) and likely ignorant and passionate venom. Especially from Trumpites.

Biden has taken 60% of the latest group of PA votes to be added. 5460 votes. Margin now down to 114,011. Suspect, don't know, those votes came from a red county. Of the last two updates Biden took just under 63% of the new votes in total. That has to hold up for him to win. Waiting on Philly to bring that number on remaining vote % he needs to win way down.

Last edited:
Clark County press conference...the dude does a detailed run down of the process...reporters then asking lots of questions indicating a poor grasp of what he just said.

Damn...these election people are facing a ton of scrutiny overall (good) and likely ignorant and passionate venom. Especially from Trumpites.

Questions asking you to prove a negative are the absolute worst. Guy is holding up very well.

Ralston in Nevada says it's over and Biden is going to win the state. "No path forward" for Donald

Biden is up by 12k votes with 10% left go go, how is it already over?

It's frustrating to have to wait. It's infuriating that the president of the United States of America continues to push the voter/election fraud narrative in literally the most scrutinized, under the microscope election of all time, anywhere. It undermines everything the United States is trying to do internationally with regard to spreading democracy.

Last edited:
Back