• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Elon Game Thread

Wakeforest22890

Snowpom
Reaction score
For the few of us not at homecoming let’s chat about Wake football. I like the Deacs 41-14. 27-7 at halftime.

Streaming fine on Fox Sports Go app on Android and FireTV in Charlotte area.

Wow it’s a hell of a nice day for football, homecoming, and there is nobody there.

I’m blacked out in north Georgia. Dang.

Did you guys looks at Fox Sports? That's what is on out here.

Walker with 50 yards on 3 carries. From here on out he needs to be getting 15 carries a game.

The middle of our D is awful.

I wonder if we tip our plays on short yardage/inside the five? It seems like all of our opponents know what our calls are going to be. I wonder if we have a tell or if a player has a tell.

The middle of our D is awful.

I wonder if we tip our plays on short yardage/inside the five? It seems like all of our opponents know what our calls are going to be. I wonder if we have a tell or if a player has a tell.

Our linebackers are excellent. DT isn't a position of strength, but Williams returning should help.

Back