• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Elon Game Thread

I thought Perry looked great good hands. With his height I'm hoping he can take Scotty's place next year.

Same. He and Kern definitely had a thing going. What I liked is that he seemed to catch the ball away from his body with his hands. It would be nice to have another 6'5" WR pick right up where Washington leaves off.

Yeah they make the rounds.

Wake positioned themselves pretty well in the OOC to make a push for top non-Clemson team if they’re actually a decent team - just outside the rankings entering the conference portion of the schedule. We’ve been much better than I thought we would be.

Yeah they make the rounds.

Wake positioned themselves pretty well in the OOC to make a push for top non-Clemson team if they’re actually a decent team - just outside the rankings entering the conference portion of the schedule. We’ve been much better than I thought we would be.
It's like the WSU flag on college game day. They mail it to a guy in the next city so that he can get a sideline pass.

Quite a bit of their yardage up the middle happened first quarter
Mostly on the 3rd series where clawson rotated some new guys in to get them real game experience. After that drive they settled down and played better. This Is the kind of game you wanna use to help build your depth, which is much more important than winning 49 to 7 instead of 56-0.

Back