• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official FIFA 15 thread ( all platforms)

timdunk, maybe we weren't meant to play together we got crushed in both games!

After that intense thrashing, Tim and I stayed on for a nightcap. We both played at the top of a 4-4-2 diamond, let the AI run everything else, created a good number of chances despite our lack of handling and skill, and won 3-2 against a 4 man outfit.

It was beautiful. And threadworthy.

I've had an itch all day to just boss the midfield tonight. We're going in hard boys. Need 2 strikers and preferably another mid but tonight we deposit freedom all over whoever stands in our way

I'll feel much better back in my CDM role. Should be ready to go at 9:00 or so.

i haven't read through much of the thread yet, but anybody rocking 15 for the 360?

i've had it sitting on my desk in the shrinkwrap for way too long.

if anybody want's to play a friendly or two this morning/afternoon, holler

My brother is picking up a one this week and will player keeper for us

i've played a lot of drop-ins without using turbo this weekend to get dat STAMINA boost

i've played a lot of drop-ins without using turbo this weekend to get dat STAMINA boost

I need to do that. My brother has been training a keeper and he's been killing it in drop in matches. Hope it translates over to the club as well

Goal buckets. And fuck you clowns for starting without us

Back