• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official FIFA 15 thread ( all platforms)

Let's rock some games tonight. We're on a nice winning streak.

Just got sent off for a 20th minute red card. Whoops. Justice and I are playing if anyone is down.

Last night we went DLWWL. We won the D7 title and those last two games were in division 6. Overall a good night but we need to get our strikers back in the fold!

Sorry. After ditching the ball and chain of 4 years last month I've been pretending I'm in college again on the weekends and crashing in early during the week. What little time I've had to play I've been using to replay Halo:CE. I'll be back on FIFA starting tonight and should get a decent amount of play in over the Holidays with time off of work and no travel.

Tonight is a good night for me to deal with division 6. Anybody else around? I should be free at 9:00 or so

I currently dont have any plans past 7:30 tonight. So if that holds then I'll be on

I should be on. Did the XB1 version get a patch? I watched a Youtube guy rant about it earlier today

I should be on. Did the XB1 version get a patch? I watched a Youtube guy rant about it earlier today

I know of one back in early November. Possibly so though, I havent tried loading fifa in a week or so

We got a striker! Now where are the ducking midfielders?

Very quick promotion to Division 5 tonight. Good performances from BadgerDeac, Waketheuniverse, Husky, and various members of the SD3 family.

Man are we good on the counter.

2 quick highlights -- first, WTU from BadgerDeac; second, all SD3 all the time:

Anyone get a recording of the Butterdick to Moreyu goal? That was pure sex

BOOM!...got an XBOX One for Christmas and downloaded Fifa 15.

So move me from XBOX 360 to XBONE

Speaking of, has anyone tried to play today?...I can't even get logged into XBOX Live.

Awesome! And yes, Xbox live seems to be down.

Welcome to the 21st century

Slim, you have an invite waiting for you in FIFA Pro Clubs.

Back