• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official FIFA 15 thread ( all platforms)

My house will be cleared of idiots and fuckwits at 8:00 or so.

However you guys should be able to run through division 5 long before then

Servers are fine once you get signed in. Took me about 10 minutes and I was fine

It just went shitty for me too. But it worked for a while tonight.

God that was a miserable run tonight. Yet still strangely fun. We'll be better next time around.

Transistor and Husky were truly missed.

Glad to hear you guys pulled out the win in the nightcap

The banter made it playable. Between girlfriends, fiancés, and Doug we somehow struggled through it.

I finally said fuck it and was going to start a career mode on FIFA since I can't sign in to XBOX Live...but since I can't sign in to XBOX Live, I can't sign in to my profile, and can't create a career without signing in to profile...so basically I'm stuck playing in Kick-Off mode if I want to play any part of the game at all.

Scratch that, couldn't figure out why it wouldn't let me play CAREER MODE offline, but since it was trying to login to xbox live when I chose my profile, I had to go to settings and click GO OFFLINE for it to allow basic signing in to profile.

Blahhh

Why the fuck is it fun for hackers to just ruin people's Christmases like this?...I hate humanity.

I'm sure there's a story behind it but I will never fully understand that decision.

We have a few new people that need to run with us. But as of today, I think our best XI is:

Transistor or Buckets
Tim Dunk/SD3/Daniel
Husky/me
Tollsin/D/D/D
GK

Still need to figure out where Wahlberg and Slim want to play, when they join up.

I am confident in Husky's ability to play anywhere on the pitch, and I've admittedly forgotten what TD's strengths are - but I think he has solid wing skills. LEFT WING JESUS.

Tollsin (BadgerDeac) is solid on the ball and has the temperament of a cool defender. He could play a holding role as well.

I don't know enough about IODeac (Runner) to comment on where he fits in ... he's only played one game for us.

I'm not sure where to put myself. I'm happy to move to the back 4 if it frees up a spot for a more skilled player in MF.

I would really like to get 7 or 8 people online at the same time just to see how it goes.

Last edited:
Back