• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official FIFA 15 thread ( all platforms)

That last game I was experiencing awful lags. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

I'm so bad. My brother is so bad. TRay is so mediocre. Just pathetic all around from the Wallburg crew.

Buckets, when you get a chance, reset your router. Also, terminate your xbox internet connection then set it up from scratch.

I feel like you are playing a .5 second behind us in every match. What makes me think this is 1) when we kickoff to you there is a delay before your player ever moves. 2) last week on the cross into you on an open goal and the shot was never taken. and 3) I can tell your comments are delayed over the mic in certain situations.

I think reseting everything will help your connection and get you on the same playing field as everyone else

Buckets, when you get a chance, reset your router. Also, terminate your xbox internet connection then set it up from scratch.

I feel like you are playing a .5 second behind us in every match. What makes me think this is 1) when we kickoff to you there is a delay before your player ever moves. 2) last week on the cross into you on an open goal and the shot was never taken. and 3) I can tell your comments are delayed over the mic in certain situations.

I think reseting everything will help your connection and get you on the same playing field as everyone else

And tell Doug to turn off his router, then unplug his xbox, then ship it to someone else.

I kid! I tried goalkeeper once and decided never again.

And tell Doug to turn off his router, then unplug his xbox, then ship it to someone else.

I kid! I tried goalkeeper once and decided never again.

Doug is a moron. If he takes one more shot from outside the box I may kill him.*

*he's actually pretty good with butterdick when he actually tries, sadly. Moments of brilliance overshadowed by constant dumbassery

You'll get an invite to the real club this evening. We were blown away so often last night that we decided to reset and "practice" together as we advance through the lower divisions.

I gave up a 90th minute goal that cost me promotion to Division 1 last night. Crestfallen.

Back