• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official FIFA 15 thread ( all platforms)

OK, we have 3 or 4 people that will be on tonight.

So, despite EA's comical issues this evening, Daniel and I were somehow grandfathered in and ran games for a couple of hours. Good stuff. We won two in the cup before getting bounced. Then we played 3 league games, going 2-1-0. Daniel was a scoring machine.

So, despite EA's comical issues this evening, Daniel and I were somehow grandfathered in and ran games for a couple of hours. Good stuff. We won two in the cup before getting bounced. Then we played 3 league games, going 2-1-0. Daniel was a scoring machine.

I saw a snapchat video of a 37 yard rocket on his story this morning. Looked legit.

I've placed myself in proclubs timeout. Just absolutely atrocious the past few times we played

I got hooked on playing drop-in matches last night, I think I played about 4 of them. It's addicting seeing your player level up little by little, I think I can pull off 2-star skill moves now so bring on that ball roll.

I say we make Monday night our main night for a few reasons:

1. Significant others are trained to ignore us on Mondays due to MNF. Plus, the Bachelor is on Monday and girls will be watching that.
2. Hardly ever any Wake bball games on Monday.
3. No good TV (unlike Sunday)

Justice what's this rumor I hear about you banging in a wondergoal last night?

So close to a bicycle kick, yet not a bicycle kick. I'll make some clips tonight featuring that, some of Doug's wondergoals, and the 3 assists he cost me because he tried to chip the GK.

Oh, I can play in the attacking third when the need arises.

How'd it go last night? I got on around 10:50 but the lobby was empty. I should be good to run anytime tonight after 7:00

It was so-so. We won promotion to division 6 but it was UNCLEAANNNNN. We had some bad luck, including a hilarious goal allowed on a deflection that is probably watchable as a clip under my xbox profile.

I was as bad as I've ever been. Lots of turnovers and had a PK saved. Husky was solid, Trey was underutilized on the wing, and Timdunk finished well when he had space to operate.

We definitely lacked a creative element in the final third. Need you guys back in action!

i'm getting kind of bored playing seasons players online. if anyone is up for a match (xbox 360 unfortunately) hmu. tag: demondeacon336

I just picked up 15 for the xb1 since me and my brother are doing the share trick we both have fifa 15 now. Is it possible for both of us to play in the same drop in match in or are we limited to just pro club matches?

Before this conversation goes any further, I need to know how good you guys are.

If anybody is on PS4 feel free to add me. I've really started getting into FUT this year. PSNID: Deac6

Back