• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official FIFA 15 thread ( all platforms)

Sorry guys, I'm getting like a half second action then a half second lag. Not sure what the deal is, but I'm done for the night.

Is anyone still playing? I've been playing a bunch of drop-in matches lately, for whatever reason I still can't get my player over a 77, but it's definitely addicting seeing your player level up a little at a time. I had a few questions that I figured maybe you experience players would know more about.
-what's up with the percentage rating on my user profile? It's usually inside the green/yellow/blue circle. I'm guessing it's the percentage of time you've played at a certain position?
-help me with the camera. For instance, yesterday I played as a Center back and I was constantly having to hit the button next to the power button on the controller to switch between the camera focusing on the player and the ball.
-sometimes there are a bunch of icons that appear over your player, for example a red circle with a white circle inside, or an exclamation point, or some other icon that looks kind of like a player icon.
-how does the match rating thing work? It usually starts at 10 then drops to a 6 within the first few seconds of the match starting.

Thanks!

Yes, we are still playing. Wake Forest has actually climbed into Division 4 thanks to an infusion of outside talent.

I do not know the answers to any of your questions, unfortunately. I know the match rating is formulaic but I couldn't begin to tell you what drives it, other than scoring goals. The google machine could help, though, I'm sure.

Anybody up for games tonight?

I'm out until Monday night unfortunately. Doug is now employeed so that occupying a lot of his time as well

Yes, we are still playing. Wake Forest has actually climbed into Division 4 thanks to an infusion of outside talent.

I do not know the answers to any of your questions, unfortunately. I know the match rating is formulaic but I couldn't begin to tell you what drives it, other than scoring goals. The google machine could help, though, I'm sure.

Anybody up for games tonight?

thanks...I got the answer to most of my questions above. Did you start a new club? Currently it says the OGBoards club is at Division 5. If there's a new club, send me an invite and I'll play, and I should be on tonight.

Who's up for playing some Pro Clubs this week? I'm having a lot of fun playing as a CDM and I need to play a bunch of Pro Club-only matches since you can't gain experience in some areas just by playing drop-ins :)

I know that y'all play a lot of pro clubs (which sucks cause I'm on PS4) but are there any big FUT fans out there? this is the first year that I've really gotten into FUT and I'm absolutely obsessed.

FUT and MUT are the only modes that I put real time in with both of those games.

FUT and MUT are the only modes that I put real time in with both of those games.

FUT is just about the only mode I really play. I got way too drunk last night and went on a buying spree. Can't complain. Rounded out my squads nicely.

So what's everybody's go to FUT team? This started out as my Nations Cup team but I fell in love with it.
It's a 4-3-1-2 set with
GK: Reina
LB: Bernat
LCB: Boateng
RCB: Chiellini
RB: Konko
(L)CM:Schweinsteiger
CM: IF Pirlo
(R)CM: Pogba
CAM: Rooney
ST: Stuffidge
ST: Van Persie
Bench: Baloteli, Ozil, SIF De Bruyne, Vidal, Muller, Reus, Benatia

Sorry, XB1 for me.

I am pretty much addicted to Pro Clubs. Our club is around Divison 4 depending on who's playing, and I've really gotten good at the RB position, rated around 86 or so. My favorite position is CDM, since you get to do a little bit of everything. I haven't even touched Seasons since I joined the club I'm in now.

Back