• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official FIFA 15 thread ( all platforms)

Wait who is Moreyu? I thought that was Tim dunk? I know the gamertag is transistor but who is the poster?

I will also say that our positioning goes to shit when we go down a goal. I am a huge part of that problem.

I'm running some hoops pickup at 9:00 so if anyone is on at 11:00 I'll be on with Doug

I'll be around in an hour or so if anybody wants to sample my power

I am currently set as a CB, because most Pro Clubs don't bother with defenders.

I played 1 drop in match when I got off work earlier and I barely saw the ball...1 tackle and 1 shot deflected.

Do you guys at least try to put together a paced attack? Or is it just COUNTER>STEAL>COUNTER>STEAL>COUNTER endlessly?

Yes, Pro Club play is much more cohesive and nuanced than your average drop in game.

So ... Sunday Night Football?

So, we tried the Coop Season feature last night. Let me tell you, it is shocking how hard that mode is after playing clubs nonstop for a month. What a disaster.

Here is one of the 3 goals we scored in 2 games. It isn't as funny as I remember it, live.

Lots of goals.

I'm in at 9:00 or so. Can you deliver the Nubian Doug?

Back