• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official FIFA 15 thread ( all platforms)

got it today on xbox one

look me up dudes, k dollar sign

Word. I'm not home right now but I'll be online tonight. LAWSONIANWONDER

People are so dumb and predictable. I bet I've scored anywhere from 5-7 goals just from picking off rushed keeper passes in the 20 online matches I've played. Just run into the passing lane and it's a free goal unless they press X, which is maybe 20% of the time.

I hate playing against players that constantly do this. For one, you don't see it in real matches anywhere as often as in FIFA ( I know it's a video game but still), and second the players that do this are also usually the hyper-aggressive defense players who made FIFA 14 so unplayable. Lastly, I hate just hoofing the ball by pressing X, and there have been lots of times I meant to pass it to someone unmarked and ended up passing it directly to the person that had a player draped all over him, so I wouldn't chalk every easy goal up to the other guy being dumb and predictable.

Sorry to be so slack in updating the op, let me know if I've missed anyone or got your gamertag wrong.

Also, do any of you use different camera settings than the default? There are lots of other options that allow you to see more of the pitch, for example. Post your camera/controller settings if you have something you swear by.

Servers are down. Goddammit.

Oh, and I'm absolutely terrible at this game.

getting an xbox one tomorrow and will have Fifa too. i was on 360 before, gamertag Mr Transistor57. there is a space between the two words, no period.

i had fifa 15 on 360 and traded it in, but havent played it much online. pumped to try it on the next gen.

How much did you get for your trade in?

I am fuck awful at defense. Especially in the open field. Especially against Ronaldo. Contain, jockey, tackle. It doesn't matter. I can't stop the ball.

I am fuck awful at defense. Especially in the open field. Especially against Ronaldo. Contain, jockey, tackle. It doesn't matter. I can't stop the ball.

There are times where I know with absolute certainty that the computer is going to score and there is nothing I can do about it. The ball will be at midfield and there will be like 50 passes and no matter what I do I can't stop it. I can't even foul just to get a break in action, or if I do manage to get a tackle in the ball goes straight to the other team as if it were a pass. That gets pretty frustrating.

There are times where I know with absolute certainty that the computer is going to score and there is nothing I can do about it. The ball will be at midfield and there will be like 50 passes and no matter what I do I can't stop it. I can't even foul just to get a break in action, or if I do manage to get a tackle in the ball goes straight to the other team as if it were a pass. That gets pretty frustrating.

I normally play online. I even win a game here or there. But on defense I am terrible.

I've tried the advance defending drills. I am not sure how its possible to defend, when you knock one ball away, you are physically not able to run fast enough at full sprint across the field to get to the next player. I mean I literally cannot sprint fast enough to even catch the guy, much less get the ball. Seems impossible.

Unlike most, I can defend fine but I just can't put the ball in that thing that the goalie protects... I hardly can get a decent shot off and when I do, the keeper makes an incredible save. Definitely the most aggravating fifa I've ever played

I am setting up a pro club for Xbox one. Stand by for invitations.

Ok, all 4 of you cuntknuckles have been invited to join a most prestigious club.

Back