• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official FIFA 15 thread ( all platforms)

Is every Pro Season player just some dick who tries to dribble through all 11 guys before blasting a shot 12 feet over the goal? Because that's all I've seen in 4 matches.

Is every Pro Season player just some dick who tries to dribble through all 11 guys before blasting a shot 12 feet over the goal? Because that's all I've seen in 4 matches.

In pub matches; probably so. I would hope we have some sort of order since we can hold accountable players on here.

I find myself leaving about 75% of public drop in matches because of racially charged bullshit, ball hogs, or people turning GKs into outfield players.

Obviously our squad will play the right way.

I've been playing as a CDM lately, I think I can last at that position.

I'll be up for a few games again tonight, leaving town tomorrow until Sunday, though.

Anybody want to get our first season started tonight?

I find myself leaving about 75% of public drop in matches because of racially charged bullshit, ball hogs, or people turning GKs into outfield players.

Obviously our squad will play the right way.

I've been playing as a CDM lately, I think I can last at that position.

I'll be up for a few games again tonight, leaving town tomorrow until Sunday, though.

Anybody want to get our first season started tonight?

I'm working overnights for the next week or so. Don't think I'll be available much, if at all, during that time.

Oh, and there are a few peeps yet to respond to their squad invitation. So, get your shit together!

One more thing - please provide input on our team's kit and crest. I picked Burton Albion - deep yellow jersey, black shorts.

I can't start playing until Sunday night, already on the way to the coast.

Oh, I didn't know you had one of those new 750 pound xbox's. Enjoy your time by the sea!

Oh, I didn't know you had one of those new 750 pound xbox's. Enjoy your time by the sea!

CANT FIFA AND FISH AT THE SAME TIME, DICK!

Seriously though, lets set up some sort of schedule if its possible. Maybe sunday nights and another day during the week? Obviously 100% participation will never happen, but it could improve our numbers on a regular basis if we can at least get a day set

I see you. Are you getting any "play now notifications?"

I think I might break down and buy an XB1 this weekend so I can play with you guys. I think Target is having a Black Friday sale where you can buy a bundle for $330 and it comes with a $50 giftcard. Does it use brand new controllers, or can I keep my 360 controllers? I already have a mic, so I hope it's compatible too. What other accessories should I get?

Awesome - love it!

I can't answer your accessory questions - but OGBoards FC has a policy mandating the use of a microphone!

Back