• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official FIFA 15 thread ( all platforms)

my xb1 controller doesn't work wirelessly anymore, it sucks

oh... also... so how do i unlock more stuff to buy for my online club pro? i've got like 23k in points but everything is locked out and my dude still kinda sucks

You have to gained levels through experience points to unlock stuff. Basically, play more games of any type

We definitely need to get your pace up and unlock some skill moves.

Same could be said for all of us, though

grail-knight1-meme-generator-you-chose-poorly-df5968.jpg

Picked up my XB1 this morning from Wallyworld, $325 with the new Halo game and a $30 giftcard, not bad. Later today I'll head to Gamestop and trade in my old FIFA 15 360 version for what I assume will be a grand total of $5 and buy the XB1 version.

Timdunk - you already have a club invite waiting for you. IODeac - do I have your Xbox live username?

And I'm pretty shit at FIFA so inviting me is kinda going to be like:

12b.png

Can you build your online Fifa Pro playing offline matches etc.? Or can you only improve him through online matches?

I've only played career mode mostly but I might be down to give this a shot. Username is MarkWahlberg03

Can you build your online Fifa Pro playing offline matches etc.? Or can you only improve him through online matches?

I've only played career mode mostly but I might be down to give this a shot. Username is MarkWahlberg03

I think its only online...

I'm back early so I play a few tonight. Otherwise, let me check with the wife to see what nights this week might work.

Word driving home from the coast this evening but I'll shoot for 8:00-9:00

I currebtly have my player set as a CAM. I think his rating was 82 but I didn't really mess around with it. I'm fine playing anywhere TBH

I like you at CAM. You got skillz on the ball. And I am actually enjoying playing as a holding mid.

We need wingers, too.

Back