• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official FIFA 15 thread ( all platforms)

I have never played FIFA before this year so I don't really understand your post - but it sounds like you know your shit so I will defer to your judgement.

I also assure you that I am not our best player so if I need to move further up the pitch, that is fine.

Wait wait wait... one player can control multiple players? Do you mean just shout commands etc.?

Love that we are going to get into this more. I need to level my guy up, thogh in years past I did this through career mode and playing multiple positions thought the year. For example it's tough to build defensive stats as a striker. Thoughts on doing the same this year?

Wait wait wait... one player can control multiple players? Do you mean just shout commands etc.?

No, physically control all of them. So in the lobby when we are selecting positions, there is a position called "ANY". When one of us selects that position, he will be able to control every position that is not filled with an OGB player. So every random generated player that's not one of our personal pros.

For example, if we have 4 players online it would look like this (AI = not controlled by OGB pro):

4-4-2

--------Bork----Deacfan2009---------
---AI------AI------SD3------Husky---
AI---------AI----------AI----------AI
----------------AI-------------------

If SD3 selected "ANY" in this scenario, he would control every AI player as well as the SD3 player. So he would control the whole backline and 3 midfielders. If Bork chose the ANY position. He would control every AI player as well as his forward. Like I said though, it works best for the ANY position to make his pro a defender since he will be controlling the entire backline.

Here's a screenshot of a pro clubs pregame lobby. You can see at the top of the positions screen where someone can lock in to the ANY position

fifa-15-pro-clubs-lobby.jpg

What time are we thinking about playing tonight?

I just ordered a 50 ft ethernet cable so that starting Thursday I won't have to worry about the shitty wifi connection that sometimes exists between my xbox and router.

Whoever is in charge of this ish, send my boy tray4trey11 an invite. He's decent enough, nothing special; but he will know his role. AKA stay in position and pass often.

Transfer requests have been sent to Badgerdeac and Screamin's bathhouse buddy.

How are you cats doing? I can play later tonight but probably like midnight East coast time

Back