• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Flight Tracking Thread

0WF62.gif

Omg... A Nilbog feast!

I see your negative BzzOut billboard (Wake fans = bad), and raise you this thread (Wake fans = crazy passionate).

I love that FlightAware has buttons for "random airport" and "random flight"

I got Grand Forks Intl in Grand Forks, ND and American Eagle 3434 en route to Chicago O'Hare from Detroit Metro (I was just there!).

It is ridiculousness like this that makes me love the Wake Forest message boards.

Unbridled enthusiasm over something that in all likelihood means absolutely nothing.

But hey, it's a slow news day... so I'm all in.

Don't get your hopes up. Like I said, he flies himself around all the time. It's been a while since I've worked with him, but I don't remember him being that involved with the athletics side of things...more the Law School. But who knows...

Would you watch Shaka and Mike Buddie recreate this scene? y/y?

i didn't want to say anything but you guys are stepping on my toes a little bit now

The dude owns a golf course for Chrissakes.

"Hey Zger? Ronnie Dubs here. Was wondering if you could fly my boy Mike Buddie on a secret mission to ink Shaka Smart. How about I set up a golf date for you and ARNOLD PALMER?"

"Done deal. Does Buddie want the chicken or fish?"

It is ridiculousness like this that makes me love the Wake Forest message boards.

Unbridled enthusiasm over something that in all likelihood means absolutely nothing.

But hey, it's a slow news day... so I'm all in.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to DeacsATS again.

So what this thread is telling me is that...............SHAKA MFING SMART WILL BE THE NEXT MEN'S BASKETBALL COACH AT WAKE FOREST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cam:

I love that somebody w/ the screenname "Turd Ferguson" knows somebody like Mr. Trefzger well enough to send him an e-mail.

"Hey Charlie... Turd here... you fly up to Richmond this morning? Or did you loan your plane to our AD and/or Mike Buddie? Thanks... give my best to the family."

---

It's funny. It's funny because it's ah, bigger than, ah.. [ clears throat ] ..you know, a normal hat.

Back