• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Flight Tracking Thread

The dude owns a golf course for Chrissakes.

"Hey Zger? Ronnie Dubs here. Was wondering if you could fly my boy Mike Buddie on a secret mission to ink Shaka Smart. How about I set up a golf date for you and ARNOLD PALMER?"

"Done deal. Does Buddie want the chicken or fish?"

He used to own a couple...or co-own. One was in Pinehurst. Others around Hickory area.

It's pretty laughable and chuckle-inducing to think that a midget like Tom Cruise could ever jump high enough to spike a volleyball out of sand.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Deacfreak07 again.

it wasn't going to be a poes

I really hope you just took the day off with the news to just wear sweatpants and eat ice cream out of the carton.

They call them Ramcams? Lol. Just the title "Children's Pavilion Ramcam" makes me think Greg Paulus is watching it.

All right who is going to troll ram nation with this flight info

i feel like keeping the troll info and any actual info confined to these boards is a good thing

marquette looked like a bunch of damn fools

I'm pro-Ickman, but if he doesn't tweet that Quad-rolling pic, it's not a national story. Twitter can get out of hand fast.

On the other hand: I'm reasonably sure they don't know that this board exists. Last time they linked to "the Wake board" it was the Scout one.

cabaniss-small.gif

ENHANCE

ENHANCE

ngSSj2L.png

43458580.jpg

I would love it for the VCU Twitter donks if Wellman and Shaka were just meeting on a picnic bench right outside some VCU campus building like that.

It also helps that you have to log in to access these boards. I mean it's a very small barrier to entry but for the most part you can't just comb through quickly for info without putting in a little bit of work.

Back