• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Hoops Coaching Search Thread - Welcome Danny Manning!!!

Why does everyone keep saying Amaker sucked so much at Seton Hall when he got a better job from his time there?
Agreed. I followed SHU closely back then. SHU fans were bitterly disappointed that his great recruiting class flamed out (largely due to the late Eddie Griffin, who was an incredibly selfish player) and that he left the job incomplete. But it looked like he had resurrected the program in a short time there.

Setting myself up for disappointment, but for someone to be inked before Shaka has even announced to the world he is staying at VCU has to be a good sign. Everyone can quit w/ Archie's name. He is coaching the biggest game of his life tomorrow... he would not turn his focus to Wellman at this point in time.

I gotta say, if it is Howland, it's crazy how much effort we went in to keeping our current coach so he wouldn't go and replace Howland. now we did everything we could to replace our previous coach and he very well could be replaced by Howland.

Pretty convinced it's Shaka or Howland

This...Amaker is on there too. I would be absolutely stunned if it was anybody else, which is probably indicative that it will be given Wellman's tendency to be way way outside the box on, well, anything.

Past 3:30 and no announcement out of VCU. Tick tock.

OMG

nMzyjI9.png

Back