• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Hoops Coaching Search Thread - Welcome Danny Manning!!!

It is hard to come to a deal with a new coach in today's media & it not get leaked by anyone. Impressive if true.

<DemanDeac> I just don't know if I can continue as an "insider" with the way I blew this one and that is okay by me
<DemanDeac> That is my only hope , that they lied to me again about this, for what reason I don't understand
<DemanDeac> I already said it. Donavan was the big hire

do we trust this broken man?

This...Amaker is on there too. I would be absolutely stunned if it was anybody else, which is probably indicative that it will be given Wellman's tendency to be way way outside the box on, well, anything.

Numbers, you're too smart to get sucked in by the hype. Which must mean it's happening! Shaka to Wake is gonna happen y'all!

It is hard to come to a deal with a new coach in today's media & it not get leaked by anyone. Impressive if true.

Yeah, it's slightly different because of the weekend, but last time we heard on Friday that it was basically finalized that it would be he who shall not be named, and that it would be announced on Monday.

I'm "knee deep in the hoopla!"

I don't know what to believe but I'm holding out hope cuz my sports interest life has sucked for the last 5 years save for a trip to the NFCC game in 2013. I need something to hold onto! LOL

And I have copious amounts of bourbon at home to either celebrate or do the opposite.

Deman posted that info two hours ago and it has a whooping total of 3 responses, none of which are follow ups by deman. I smell BS.

i can't make myself look away from this thread. i'll be here until something is officially announced now

Yeah, it's slightly different because of the weekend, but last time we heard on Friday that it was basically finalized that it would be he who shall not be named, and that it would be announced on Monday.

That was 1 crap weekend......:rulz:

If it's a Cat 5, then I guess it's supposedly HOWLand.

I'd be totally fine with that. Ressurrect, re-position and retire a winner setting the table for the next Shaka Smart in 5-6 years.

I think Deman is most likely dying to act like he "broke" a story to try and drive up new subscribers to his site. He actually gets paid for running the 247 one.

OMG

nMzyjI9.png

once you see it...

Well forget Hoopla.

1) BOT "Money won't stop a hire "
2) Deman somethings done no idea who nothing coming out anywhere

Tick tock tick tock

Last edited:
Remember when Deman would insinuate that cagles didn't pay him enough? Ahh, simpler times

Back