• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Hoops Coaching Search Thread - Welcome Danny Manning!!!

"Facts"

1) Shaka a known top target
2) Done with Marquette
3) No definitive statement from VCU
4) BOT expressed money not an issue

pleasepleasepleaseplease

Official Hoops Coaching Search Thread - Beware fake twitter accounts/info

So he is guessig Howland but he is hearing it's done. Seems to be more confident in the fact it's done than who

The silence from VCU after the Marquette noise makes me think it's shaka

Also , article that says rondale Watson is still coming to wake! Phhhewwwww!

Talking myself into Ben Howland doesn't take too long....

Defense first big conference success not coming here to play with non nba ceiling players

Also Wellman would look even more hypocritical for his past lies about culture.

late breaking word of a players meeting later today ----------- purpose of the meeting unknown
:willynilly::willynilly::willynilly::willynilly::willynilly::willynilly::willynilly::willynilly::willynilly::willynilly::willynilly::willynilly::willynilly::willynilly::willynilly::willynilly::willynilly::willynilly::willynilly::willynilly::willynilly::willynilly::willynilly::willynilly::willynilly::willynilly::willynilly:

Folks, we don't know is it Howland. Radio silence from VCU and Shaka gives me hope.

I realize it was posted earlier, but Howland hasn't tweeted anything since 2012 - and today his twitter background was changed to remove the UCLA stuff... Must be going somewhere.

Back