• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Mundy Out OverThePylon In

Who is that? Can someone layout the timeline of who founded BSD and when, and at what point the idiot brigade took charge?

Since Mundy thinks the only way Wake fans should protest [Redacted] is with their wallets and attendance at hoops games, I propose we boycott his site. With all apologies to the doofi, we need this fuckwit to go away. Having him in any sort of position where he can appear to represent the interests of WFU fans is a tremendous mistake.

I suspect this board drives a good deal of BSD traffic, and we could make our voices heard in the very manner that Mundy approves of.

Who is that? Can someone layout the timeline of who founded BSD and when, and at what point the idiot brigade took charge?

Rickman started it with my help and a couple of our roommates. Marty and I ran it for a couple years and picked up more writers along the way, including numbers, doofus, Cumberland and Mundy. Rickman took the job with SI and had to leave. I am in a career where I didn't have the time and at that period Mundy had a lot and wanted to get his foot in the door. As a result, Rickman handed it off to him.

And now we are here. Cumberland seems to be the clear next in line once Mundy decides to pursue other opportunities.

I just tweet a lot now.

I really enjoyed this tweet from Mundy from two days ago where he tried to come off as measured and calculated, but instead revealed how he has no clue that the Defcon scale actually goes from 5 to 1, not the other way around.

J.P. Mundy ‏@JP_Mundy Mar 18
The level of apprehension and angst re: no official announcement about Bz is at Defcon 4. Stand down, y'all.

Woof. Mundy citing the "silent majority" in that Twitter debate. He's a dense one.

What other opportunities could Mundy pursue? Buying more cats? He clearly already has five. A long sabbatical where he comes back with hair like he has always had it and didn't happen to try an experiment drug from Thailand?

Mundy went to HP? Woot! Really glad us Public School Filth don't have to claim that fucking clown.

FUCK YEAH! Two Ogboards victories in one day, this is like Christmas. When asked to give a statement Mundy responded "I just feel like I need to spend more time with my cats"

what a fucking pussy. Couldn't stand the thought of owning up to his shitty pro-Bzz stances. Dude handles adversity worse than a #millennial

Clearly going to pursue other opportunities to be a real winner somewhere else.

Bd5gZMfCYAAi8WC.jpg

Back