• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Mundy Out OverThePylon In

What the fuck we are power ranking bloggers now. Get the fuck out of her with this shit. Its like when everyone was posting the this is what I do, this is what people think I do, this is what I really do shit.
Here is what Mundy does
15c87236ffa3551752fd844b7b0c962d.jpg

I don't really care enough, but a large e-protest to SB Nation would probably unseat him.

It's all relative. I really don't think SB Nation cares at all, but even if they did Wake's fan base probably isn't big enough to unseat anybody even if everybody wrote a letter. We are literally getting peanuts in hits compared to a lot of their sites.

Lol I had no idea that site existed, hilarious. This may inspire me to work as hard as it possibly takes to get a position within the power rankings although I've had substantive disagreements (mostly propelled by alcohol during Wake games) with at least three of the people in the rankings. I'm a man of the people - I drink while watching Wake games and commiserate in real time.

I have been around a while, but I can't figure out the BSD guys and their board given nicknames. Can we have a basic breakdown of who is who? I know their real names on twitter, but on OGB not really.

Oh, and I know who Mundy is, we can leave him off.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have been around a while, but I can't figure out the BSD guys and their board given nicknames. Can we have a basic breakdown of who is who? I know their real names on twitter, but on OGB not really.

Oh, and I know who Mundy is, we can leave him off.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

WakeForest22890 (Numbers) - BJohnston
Deacsfan27 (Doofus) - RaJohnston
CumberlandDeac - Robert Reinhard
TheIshThatSavedWakeForest - BloggerSoDear/WakeJake
Top Hat - S Fernandez

I get that Wake has a small fanbase and the difference between being an alum and a fan doesn't really matter but it's one thing to be a fan and a whole other thing to talk down to alumni of a school you could never sniff.

Has anybody ever told Wellman this?

Our favorite High Point graduate (sorry, smidge) has thrown down the fisticuffs with a couple posters on the twatter today. Don't underestimate those '30 years in the Wake community', OGBoards.

LOL at Mundy criticizing people for caring too much about sports. It's basically a big fuck you to all his readers.

How in the fuck did that tool ever become involved with BSD?

Back