• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official NBA 2014 Offseason Thread: KD35, Beal both out for 6-8 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.
when does the draft legit start? like not coverage, but first pick?

1st pick probably around 7:40. Last year, 1st mention of Bennett was at 7:41.

Brian Windhorst has made the ultimate right place, right time career. He offers very little with the exception that LeBron's team trusts him.

Had no idea who we was, but I listened to lowe's podcast this morning and he sounded liek a huge donk, yet Lowe kept asking for his opinion like he knew something, SO ANNOYING

DAT SUIT

BrFXH0HCEAAT0Qk.jpg

Official NBA 2014 Offseason Thread: 2014 NBA DRAFT DISCUSSION HERE

1st pick probably around 7:40. Last year, 1st mention of Bennett was at 7:41.

This is interesting knowledge to have assuming you didnt read a draft diary

Cr8 website/build brand that pays players for #scoops

Players like money, and stop leaking to winddonk and start on leaking to you for $texas and then profit

This is interesting knowledge to have assuming you didnt read a draft diary

I guessed 7:40, but then used the search function on this site to pull up last year's draft thread and confirm.

Dude in the background is my favorite. That stare + camo pants + rolled up pant legs + top button buttoned with no tie + ???? = profit
I really hope ridiculous draft day attire is making a comeback. The last few years have been boring.

Last edited:
Had no idea who we was, but I listened to lowe's podcast this morning and he sounded liek a huge donk, yet Lowe kept asking for his opinion like he knew something, SO ANNOYING
He's never got any decent scoops either. If you listen carefully you'll realize he never actually says anything. Plus all his pics are him doing the ultimate fattie move of awkwardly stretching his neck to avoid the double chin. I see you on that one Windonk.

He's never got any decent scoops either. If you listen carefully you'll realize he never actually says anything. Plus all his pics are him doing the ultimate fattie move of awkwardly stretching his neck to avoid the double chin. I see you on that one Windonk.

Brian Windhorst

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

(Redirected from Brian windhorst)

Changes must be reviewed before being displayed on this page.show/hide details

Jump to: navigation, search

Page protected with pending changes level 1

Brian Windhorst, also known as "Windy" or "Scoop",

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back