• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official NBA 2014 Offseason Thread: KD35, Beal both out for 6-8 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would Lebron consider taking up the challenge of playing in the West?

JManslow, did you take pre #GetButt RTQ out on a date involving a horse and carriage?

Zero percent chance DWade opts for less money. Dat dude is tryna get paid.

Pretty much. Although the Wade contract was a steal at the time. 4 years later, it's potentially an albatross. No way they give him a new big deal. They just gotta hope he opts out and they'll let him walk if they need to. Although I'm not sure if he's physically able to walk anymore. May need to dust off this puppy.

nba_ap_wade_275.jpg

Zero percent chance DWade opts for less money. Dat dude is tryna get paid.

Yeah, there's no chance his sniffs thatch money again. Only way I see him opting out is to re-sign for a smaller contract for the max number of years.

Bosh has already said he's open to signing a smaller deal. Does Charlotte still want him? He shoots better than MKG!

Yeah, there's no chance his sniffs thatch money again. Only way I see him opting out is to re-sign for a smaller contract for the max number of years.

He might literally turn to dust if he plays more than 3 more years.

Bosh has already said he's open to signing a smaller deal. Does Charlotte still want him? He shoots better than MKG!

He would actually be a really good fit in Charlotte. He's just not assertive enough to play with Wade and James IMO.

HE'S GOING, GOING BACK BACK TO

CLEVELAND

CLEVELAND

(eta: probably not)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back