• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official NBA 2014 Offseason Thread: KD35, Beal both out for 6-8 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spurs - Wash, Rinse, Repeat.

2011 - 2nd NBA 61-21, 1st in West
2012 - tie 1st 50-16, 1st in West
2013 - 3rd 58-24, 2nd in West
2014 - 1st 62-20, 1st in West

I haven't done the math but I'm guessing the Spurs have the best regular season record over the last 4 years.

The difference is that the Spurs will be going on year 3 with primarily the same team.

What kind of space do the Clippers have? Lebron on the Clippers with CP3 and Griffin would be a pretty nice combination under Doc Rivers.

What kind of space do the Clippers have? Lebron on the Clippers with CP3 and Griffin would be a pretty nice combination under Doc Rivers.

The Heat would get Griffin back in a sign and trade. Or at least that's what I was hearing pre-Sterling.

Lol everyone here would become a big LeBron fan if CP3 & him joined up

The Heat would get Griffin back in a sign and trade. Or at least that's what I was hearing pre-Sterling.

Lol everyone here would become a big LeBron fan if CP3 & him joined up

no

The real question is what is Danny gonna do with all those #assets

Here's my predictions.

Lebron to Houston.
Melo to Lakers.
Wade in Heat
Bosh to Heat
Gasol to Mavericks

LeBron sign and trade to Clippers for DeAndre Jordan, Matt Barnes and Darren Collison.

Melo to Houston.
Bosh to Lakers
Wade in Heat
Gasol to Heat

LeBron is not going to the Western Conference. He can get to the finals with virtually any team in the East.

LeBron is not going to the Western Conference. He can get to the finals with virtually any team in the East.

Moreover, I don't think bossman Silver would allow it. He'd ban all the Eastern owners for screwing up.

Heat will all reup for next year.

This seems most likely, esp. if Riles makes some splashy, albeit surface-level, bench moves.

If Melo has any brains, he signs with Chicago as soon as he can. Luckily for Brews, he married a woman named LaLa, so ...

Bosh made a comment about honey nut Cheerios last night

Lebron has two championships in 11 seasons. He turns 30 soon. Most of the greats had more championships in their first 11 seasons. Timmy had 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back