• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official NCAA Final Four Thread

I was rooting for a UF/UK rematch for the rivalry angle but that would have been pretty unfortunate for UF. Thoughts on UCONN? Do they have a legit shot?

It's Destiny vs. Destiny

The great thing about college bb is that it doesn't matter what Aaron Harrison does in the NBA. When asked 30 years from now what his best basketball memories are, they will all be from this tournament. After this, it becomes a job.

I was rooting for a UF/UK rematch for the rivalry angle but that would have been pretty unfortunate for UF. Thoughts on UCONN? Do they have a legit shot?

they beat Michigan State and Florida who were 4-0 vs. UK. They have a shot, but I don't think that they matchup well with UK. The twins are pretty big.

Drake? He's a Canadian former teen soap opera star (Degrassi) turned rapper. He sings songs, everyone thinks he is sensitive.

Did he change his tactics from the last 2 programs where he had seasons vacated? Give me a break

Last I heard, the Memphis season was vacated because Derrick Rose had somebody do his SATs for him and the UMass one came from Camby accepting money from agents. #themoreyounknow

everyone should just send their neg reps to me for traditions sake.

Remember when Maryland fans thought they were getting the Harrisons (lol)? Their board is fantastic right now. Soooo much butt hurt.

Seriously though I get the Kentucky hate, whatever, but how can anyone who's seen an interview with the Harrison twins lately hate them? They were great kids before this tournament and seeing how they've responded to this run has been awesome.

Seriously though I get the Kentucky hate, whatever, but how can anyone who's seen an interview with the Harrison twins lately hate them? They were great kids before this tournament and seeing how they've responded to this run has been awesome.

I like them more than the Martin douches

Drake? He's a Canadian former teen soap opera star (Degrassi) turned rapper. He sings songs, everyone thinks he is sensitive.

Heard of his name. Maybe have seen him before. Won't recognize him in the future. Meh.

Back