• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official NCAA Final Four Thread

Seriously though I get the Kentucky hate, whatever, but how can anyone who's seen an interview with the Harrison twins lately hate them? They were great kids before this tournament and seeing how they've responded to this run has been awesome.

I urge you to register for the MD boards and post this very reasonable opinion there.

Seriously though I get the Kentucky hate, whatever, but how can anyone who's seen an interview with the Harrison twins lately hate them? They were great kids before this tournament and seeing how they've responded to this run has been awesome.

Whatever, man. I can't wait to watch Ron congratulate Cal and his one-and-dones on winning another natty.

I honestly don't think Cal pays for recruits at UK. Academics though, welp, that's another issue.

@KyleTucker_CJ: Alex Poythress on Aaron Harrison: "He's got some hangers. He's got the biggest balls I've seen."

Academics though, welp, that's another issue.

uma6y5eb.jpg

I honestly don't think Cal pays for recruits at UK. Academics though, welp, that's another issue.

Once again, everyone likes to think it's being done the right way at their school. Illusion.

i'm happy for you that cal has figured out the cheat code to college basketball but WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE AT KENTUCKY GAWD

I've got deep roots in Lexington KY and with UK, I couldn't give it up if I wanted to: Born in Central Baptist Hospital where my mom had been a nurse and gone to UK and my great grandma had been a nurse at that same hospital in the 1930s, my great grandpa was the pastor at Arlington Christian Church for 30 years, my Grandpa went to Transylvania University in downtown Lexington....to sum up: I got bonafides man, it's in my blood!

I urge you to register for the MD boards and post this very reasonable opinion there.

Maryland was their #2 school, right? Under Armor may have bought Maryland a new conference, but it can't buy them a basketball tradition.

Maryland was their #2 school, right? Under Armor may have bought Maryland a new conference, but it can't buy them a basketball tradition.

Maryland does have a pretty good basketball tradition. Nothing like UK and they obviously aren't a blue blood, but they do have a very nice basketball tradition.

First that dumb Seahawks fan and now this? I'm getting a Wake 2015 NCAA Champions tat next November. See you in Indy bitches...

Don't forget jaybone's fave Jason Terry and his Larry O'Brian trophy tat prior to the 2011 season.

Wildcat Lodge. Dorm Building for UK basketball players only.

I've got deep roots in Lexington KY and with UK, I couldn't give it up if I wanted to: Born in Central Baptist Hospital where my mom had been a nurse and gone to UK and my great grandma had been a nurse at that same hospital in the 1930s, my great grandpa was the pastor at Arlington Christian Church for 30 years, my Grandpa went to Transylvania University in downtown Lexington....to sum up: I got bonafides man, it's in my blood!

I was born at Central Baptist, too. My sisters, my daughter, all of my nieces and nephews. And grew up going to Central Baptist Church.

After reading this thread, two things need to be said:

You can no longer find a place in Lexington that doesn't serve sweet tea. That was not the case 20 years ago.

Rex Chapman and Manning are BOYZ. They were on the second five rotation at Phoenix together for a few years. They developed a nice chemistry on the court.

After reading this thread, two things need to be said:

You can no longer find a place in Lexington that doesn't serve sweet tea. That was not the case 20 years ago.

Rex Chapman and Manning are BOYZ. They were on the second five rotation at Phoenix together for a few years. They developed a nice chemistry on the court.

I've been to Lexington a couple of times and the first time I went (5 years ago), there were a few places without it. Jonathan at Gratz Park is pretty awesome though.

So I was in great shape to win a bracket contest heading into last weekend if Arizona won it all. I had all of my Final Four teams still alive (UF, UA, MSU, & UM) and they were all favored except Michigan. Then everything went to shit. I didn't even look at the standings as I figured someone who picked Florida would win.

So after last night, I checked the standings and the contest is over. I finished tied for second.

Cool story.

Brews, interesting. I never drink tea at nicer restaurants, I just go straight to wine or cocktails.

This UConn RA is making friends quickly...

BkowPxHIIAAtjCX.jpg

@slmandel 2m
We all knew a Derek. RT @RobDauster: This UConn RA is the worst RA in the history of RA pic.twitter.com/pzHgLOfIzH

BkowPxHIIAAtjCX.jpg

@slmandel 2m
We all knew a Derek. RT @RobDauster: This UConn RA is the worst RA in the history of RA pic.twitter.com/pzHgLOfIzH

What a douche.

Damn that guy is the worst. I hope his residents fuck with him hard over the last month.

BkowPxHIIAAtjCX.jpg

@slmandel 2m

Burn his things. Win or lose.

Back