• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OFFICIAL NCAA Round of 32 discussion thread

redwing42

Reaction score
After some great games and 8 upsets in the first round, we move on to the first weekend and CBS's horrible scheduling. Only a single game on from 12:15 until 6:10, when they start doubling them up. I certainly hope that Florida-Pitt and Louisville-St. Louis are worth watching.

Florida/Pitt should be a battle.

Pitt losing touch on this game. Doesn't look like they will be able to get back in it.

Wilbekin cannot be stopped.

Hancock always looks like he's going in slow motion.

Any chance this game is called at the half for lack of ability?

Halfway through game two of the day and only 11 posts in this thread. Great scheduling CBS.

As much as I dislike State, Warren would've at least made this interesting.

Raleigh games BEGIN at 6:10 Sunday. Second game should finish after 11. Screw the fans from CBS.

This St. Louis/Louisville game is setting offensive basketball back by 20 years.

Montrezl Harrell is what I always envisioned Kevin Swinton playing like after reading his HS scouting reports. Fail.

Montrezl Harrell is what I always envisioned Kevin Swinton playing like after reading his HS scouting reports. Fail.

+1. I remember reading about him and expecting him to shatter backboards with his strength. He seemed to have the ability to shatter a backboard but more likely to occur from his awful shot that seemed destined to destroy a backboard.... He reminded me of a wrestler trying to play basketball with no idea how to use his strength.

Back