• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OFFICIAL NCAA Round of 32 discussion thread

Tejas - Drew is definitely a coach who "employs" the right people.

But its not like Wake has been immune to those relationships. The AAU game is shady as fuck. Every major coach has a little blood on their hands. In the end it comes down to the kids you actually bring in.

If Ari and JTT are both remotely solvent and leading successful households 15 years from now, I owe everyone on this board a beer.

No chance the officials have the balls to just end the game as it should be, right?

Yes they did. That is the same official who had the balls to get the call correct on the charge call against Syracuse and also give the 2 T's to Boeheim. Tony Greene has huge gonads and gets them right. That is why he has had so many Final Fours.

Tejas - Drew is definitely a coach who "employs" the right people.

But its not like Wake has been immune to those relationships. The AAU game is shady as fuck. Every major coach has a little blood on their hands. In the end it comes down to the kids you actually bring in.

If Ari and JTT are both remotely solvent and leading successful households 15 years from now, I owe everyone on this board a beer.

I know it happens in a lot of places. I just think it happens in excess there

Again I know NCAA basketball recruiting/AAU ball is a dirty world. I just think (and I am in no way the only one) that Drew does it better/worse than most (depending n your perspective)

Off topic.....;) but Virginia has looked pretty good tonight carrying the ACC banner into the Sweet 16.....

Don't agree there. Drew has done a great job with the zone D Baylor has implemented

After Duke and Creighton's washouts our 2005 offense remains the best Kenpom offense since then. So we have that going for us

Back