• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OFFICIAL NCAA Round of 32 discussion thread

So at this point in time there will be more SEC teams in the Sweet 16 than ACC and Big XII combined (which were generally seen as top two conferences this year)

With ISU already in, it could be tied if Baylor holds on and UVA wins. But yeah, point taken.

Not sure who saw the ACC as one of the top conferences -- well, besides numbers. Along with the Big 12, the Big Ten and Pac-12 were better as well

If we've learned anything from this tournament this year, it's that any comeback is possible.

UVA absolutely putting the clamps on, their defensive discipline is making Memphis's "offense" look like garbage.

Thanks for nuttin Creighton

Something tells me that Greg Marshall sees what Tony Bennett is doing and gets it.

COME ON DOWN GREG

(after Shaka passes of course)

Also I love that the American Conference was screwed by Wellman and the Committee with only 4 teams in and under seeding, will get half their teams to the round of 16 and will be 5-2 after tonight

Fathers are tweeting at their sons about post game celebrations.

Take us now JC. Take all your fucking people now.

Ernie, Charles and Kenny are proving right now why Inside the NBA on TNT is must see TV.

Not searching through threads for this. Is there a reason that the Final 4 commercials all say N. Texas instead of Dallas?

Also I love that the American Conference was screwed by Wellman and the Committee with only 4 teams in and under seeding, will get half their teams to the round of 16 and will be 5-2 after tonight

I don't think that's any big deal. UConn pulled an upset, Cincy got upset, and Louisville and Memphis played to seed

The other night Barkley said, "I just saw Kevin Costner's new movie THREE DAYS TO DIE and I wanted to die after the first day. Was awful"

Not searching through threads for this. Is there a reason that the Final 4 commercials all say N. Texas instead of Dallas?

It's in Arlington and people in the area would get butthurt if they just said Dallas?

The stadium in Arlington, not Dallas. They are screwing over Arlington.

Back