• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OFFICIAL NCAA Round of 32 discussion thread

Re: Baylor post-game celebration. I really expected Sager to lose a toupee.

So it doesnt at all make you wonder what SMU would have done in the tourney?

The conference's results in the tournament do not, no.

I think SMU could've won a game or two, but by the metrics the committee uses their exclusion made sense

The conference's results in the tournament do not, no.

I think SMU could've won a game or two, but by the metrics the committee uses their exclusion made sense

Agree to disagree. Their conference currently has the highest tourney winning %.

Arlington is pretty much the same thing as Dallas isn't it. It's not the Arlington Cowboys.

Arizona and UVa looking superb tonight.

Also, Josh Pastner sucks

It's not cheating if you don't get caught.

True

Possibly. But for all we know he just cashes in on his connections. Its not like he recruited some dumb cunts like Ari Stewart and JT Terrell.
Lol. This could be true. BUt have you gotten up to Waco recently? Got to have some seriously strong connections there

I actually think Drew is a hell of a coach. I just also happen to know that almost every other Big XII coach hates him. I also know some athletes at other Texas schools who say Baylor offered them money for basketball. I know it happens in a lot of places. I just think it happens in excess there

The Reff also pointed out their recent success extends past mens bball. And I would kill for that at Wake

Arlington is pretty much the same thing as Dallas isn't it. It's not the Arlington Cowboys.

Yeah, but Arlington has the misfortune to be stuck between the Big D and Ft Worth. Plus, if they said the Final 4 was in Arlington, TX most of the country wouldn't have a clue where that was. Geography is not a strong pt of most Americans....;)

Last edited:
Back