• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official NFL Wild Card Weekend Thread: We All Like That

Bill Cowher is killing me. Burfict had a pick that should have sealed the game. Of course Marvin Lewis is going to put him back on the field. Boomer went full Bengals homer.

The other team filled with pieces of shit from the coaching staff to players to fans won tho. Lose lose

I mean... Maybe. Couldn't care less about either team but you knew Burfict was out of control - the 2nd penalty really made no difference. Field goal likely good either way with Boswell. That hit on Brown was horrible.

I swear I saw Pacman pull on a ref in one of the replays. Was probably going for Porter but I think he definitely grabbed a ref or bumped him heavily.

I mean... Maybe. Couldn't care less about either team but you knew Burfict was out of control - the 2nd penalty really made no difference. Field goal likely good either way with Boswell. That hit on Brown was horrible.
Agree with all of this. It was a very chippy game with two teams that hate each other, but regardless of what happened before, that hit was a blatant intent to injure and settle a score. He deserves whatever fine and/or suspension that he gets.

Nice of them to take the heat off Shazier with a worse hit than Burfict then wildly celebrating it, the Stealers hair pulling bitch coach, the Stealers walking on the field talking shit coach, and of course the rapist

I mean honestly is it that big a surprise about Burfict though?

That's him in HS going after Matt Barkley's knee. Both were committed to USC at the time.

For any missed calls Cincinnati apologists are bitching about, let's talk about half of their players leaving through the tunnel celebrating after their "game winning" interception.

Fantastic.

Back