• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OFFICIAL professional wrestling thread

Because Windy didn't label it as "Sports Entertainment".

I've not had time to watch the past few months, but AEW has been pretty consistent good, and Christian is doing maybe the best work of his career right now. Amazing that he has made a character out of chasing after other wrestlers' widowed mothers.

I haven't watched WWE in many years (Those CG intros certainly don't help), but I saw the entrance clip and thought it was legitimately great.

Gotta find time to catch Omega / MJF from last night. Weekends are tough times for wrestling with all the football.

WWE Crown Jewel is tomorrow live from Saudi Arabia at 1:00PM ET. Kickoff Show starts at Noon ET. Streaming Live on Peacock

Undisputed WWE Universal Championship Match
Roman Reigns (c) vs. LA Knight

World Heavyweight Championship Match
Seth "Freakin" Rollins (c) vs. Drew McIntyre

John Cena vs. Solo Sikoa

Women's World Championship Fatal 5-Way Match
Rhea Ripley (c) vs. Nia Jax vs. Shayna Baszler vs. Zoey Stark vs. Raquel Rodriguez

WWE Women’s Championship Match
IYO SKY (c) vs. Bianca Belair

United States Championship Match
Rey Mysterio (c) vs. Logan Paul

Cody Rhodes vs. Damian Priest

Kickoff Match
Sami Zayn vs. JD McDonagh

Hell yeah. My sons kinda got out of habit of watching but used to watch a ton. Took my kids to an AEW show and to Royal Rumble in St Louis. Trying to get my youngest in to watching as he has a friend who is into it.

Hell yeah. My sons kinda got out of habit of watching but used to watch a ton. Took my kids to an AEW show and to Royal Rumble in St Louis. Trying to get my youngest in to watching as he has a friend who is into it.
Love to hear it.
My brother and I, 47 and 49, connect over wrestling. Good vibes

We joke now that when he gets out he’s going to have so much content to catch up on.

Who is JD McDonagh? Don’t know anything about him.

Back