• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OFFICIAL Syracuse Game Thread

What was the Lewis penalty? I missed that.

lame personal foul after he caught a pass on the syr sideline and got mixed up with a syr player and pushed him a bit.

Well, in a way you are right.....because the Wake Forest that I went to doesn't exist anymore. It's just a bunch of privileged, spoiled, whiny crybabies now. Judging from reading all of these game threads over the years, WF would not have lost a single game in the last 6 years if it wasn't for absolutely god-awful officiating from referees that clearly had a vendetta going against WF.

Yeah just the humble working class kids went to Wake Forest back in the Stone Age.

No, punting on 4th and 14 from your own 10ish with 4 min to go down 10 is clearly wrong. Brasky is correct in this case.

Two games in a row creating 0 turnovers. OL has to get stronger and more experienced and we need to get (or create) some breaks to go our way

2-10 looks pretty likely at this point. We lack intensity at a lot of positions. Left tackle will get Wolford hurt if he can't do his job.

Two games in a row creating 0 turnovers. OL has to get stronger and more experienced and we need to get (or create) some breaks to go our way

Yeah. No turnovers against two bad teams.

lots of idiotic posts

other than the hinton one. we should have been starting him and bringing wolford off the bench as change of pace.

I'm out. Sorry for the excessive bitching about the coaching staff but I see the same questionable play calling and game management issues that were evident last year. Clawson and Co. are obviously solid recruiters but I'm not sold on them beyond that. Hopefully they prove me wrong.

And OGB go fuck yourself. You are the embodiment of the stereotype of MSD that I unfortunately allow myself to slide into cracking on. Go die in a fire you judgmental POS that obviously acts this way due to your own insecurities. I legitimately hope you fucking stroke out tomorrow. You are the worst.

We're still a really bad football team, which speaks to just how horrid we were last year because we're better than last year. But when you're bad you have to play pretty much a perfect game to beat a decent team, and perfect games don't happen very often. Talent's getting better but we're not there yet, not even close. We're weak in places you can't afford to be weak.

Back