• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official US Soccer / World Cup '26 Thread (USA vs. Mexico 3/24 in Dallas)

I think this is a rare situation, but hear me out.

Dest plays better with his national team than he does with his club team.

Sane just dancing through our defense. Someone in the midfield has to step to him before Richards there. Left the through ball wide open.

If Germany finishes better it could be 3-1 but nice to see that we don’t look like we don’t belong on the same field

re: CBs, it seems like John brooks is a persona non grata but I wonder if he’d ever get another chance — also, does he suck for his club now?? haven’t seen him play in a while

Also, no adams is pretty apparent in the livelier attack and the more porous central defense

expectation? we've done it once in the modern era of World Cups

Jeezy Chrizzy

expectation? we've done it once in the modern era of World Cups

Jeezy Chrizzy
We're playing at home with by far the most talented team we've ever had. Time to expect more.

Actually I forgot the new format doesn't mean we'd be a 1 seed and need to beat a 2 seed in the round of 16. I have no clue what the format is.

Back