• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official US Soccer / World Cup '26 Thread (USA vs. Mexico 3/24 in Dallas)

I can’t even fathom why he had that angry of a reaction. Even if he felt like they’d been getting away with fouls the entire game and that the ref was horrible, that reaction was so unbelievably disproportionate.

The complete lack of remorse after the red is what gets me too. Dude didn’t give one shit about putting his teammates in a tough spot the rest of this game.

Can’t see why they would be frustrated with the guy that posts highlight reel videos immediately after a loss

Seeing a young guy like Reyna seem exasperated with him tells me way more than a guy like Ream being pissed off.

I don’t see how you can bring him back into this team anytime soon without him legitimately apologizing to his teammates and changing his behavior.

Yeesh. Some terrible play and no idea why we're still playing with 2 forwards.

I can’t tell if they’re wearing studs or cleats, but this field appears to be atrocious. It seems like it’s been overly saturated to slow the skill and speed level, but it’s giving way to sharp turns and cuts fairly easily. Am I being crazy?

I can’t tell if they’re wearing studs or spikes, but this field appears to be atrocious. It seems like it’s been overly saturated to slow the skill and speed level, but it’s giving way to sharp turns and cuts fairly easily. Am I being crazy?
Someone call 2&2 !!!!! Get them some help dammit!!!

What should we realistically expect as far as record for those ten away matches, something around .500? Or is that asking too much?

What should we realistically expect as far as record for those ten away matches, something around .500? Or is that asking too much?

For me, and I at least feel like I'm being realistic here:

Draw Canada away
Beat El Salvador every time
Beat or draw Honduras away, admittedly tough place to play
Panama is tough as of "right now", loss is acceptable, draw would be a good result if played today
Jamaica, draw is fine, but should win 75% of matches there
Mexico, no longer a tough place to play and their team sucks
Costa Rica are absolutely awful these days. Should be a multi-goal win. Funny to say since we have NEVER won there.
Trinidad. Lol. Just embarrassing

Back