• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OFFICIAL Utah State Game Thread

It's all going to come down to our defense's ability to limit the big plays this year. If we can do that, we should be OK.

For 2 teams who have the fastest pace of play in the nation this first half seems to be taking a long time. 90 minutes in and over 5 mins left in the first half? I guess that's about normal...

It’s not. It’s slow. Should be halftime or close by now. The Wisconsin-USF game started about 10 min before us and it’s at the half.

It should be slow right? It doesn't mean you run the ball more, more passes = slower half generally.

It’s not. It’s slow. Should be halftime or close by now. The Wisconsin-USF game started about 10 min before us and it’s at the half.

Yeah. I’m gonna be druuuuuunk at this pace.

Lots of possessions, lots of commercials.

Not the best protection that series. Need to do better.

Gotta blame something. No room for self-analysis in a game thread.

Oh I just meant I can't believe it's gonna take pace to get there given how long this first half has taken.

On a completely unrelated note, anyone else been trying White Claw over the summer?

USU seems like they can quick pass attack at will

fuck, did he get that foot down?

Back