• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OFFICIAL Utah State Game Thread

So DirecTV is no good anymore? Watched every game through my parents account last year on Watch ESPN App but I take it that no longer works?

What happened to Richt he was WRECKED by the end of the broadcast.

So glad Jordan Love is getting so much love

Utah State has a Top 20 draft pick QB? Oh shit. Hope he's rusty.

So glad Jordan Love is getting so much love

Pitiful ACC Network coverage. You wouldn't even know an ACC team is playing.

So DirecTV is no good anymore? Watched every game through my parents account last year on Watch ESPN App but I take it that no longer works?

nm apparently I can stream through ESPN App on Roku on tv but not through ESPN phone app or ESPN.com (?)

ESPN App is working for me, but Spectrum has ACC Network in my lineup. Heard it wasn't working for a bud who has DirectTV

Should work - they were one of the first to get ACCN but they've had issues with the ESPN App

Guys, we're just lucky to see Jordan Love play.

Play action on 3rd and 1. OK.

Wonder how many fans just got pissed that Wake has a "Liberal Studies" major.

Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful.

Back