• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OFFICIAL Wake-BC Game Thread (THE RIVALRY)

I keep wondering what it would be like right now if we still had Grobe. Would he have been fired midseason? I can't believe how little talent we have.

I just watched some of my first Wake football of the season. I can't believe how long it takes for Wolford to hand off to the RB. It's like they're both in slow motion, walking through a hand-off drill. Very weird.

I just can't tell if it's on purpose or what. It's so bizarre.

So RSF and I have the saddest bet going in the history of Wake Forest sports. We went over/under for 25 rushing yards. He took the under :(

I'm sure we are trying but it really looks like we aren't.

Where is that asshole section2overalls this season? I'm in section 2 row T and I don't see that clown anywhere.

Lol. Team comes back on field. ... no one cheers. .....

Anyone know why Helms is back at Center today?

If Lobo was still here we'd be worse, I assure you.

I mean, there is no way this is true. WF has the worst power 5 conference offense according to F+ since at least 2008 Washington St., maybe even the last decade.

Lobo would have found some weird gimmicks to make this group a lil better. But it wouldn't have been useful in building an actual competent team moving forward.

WF had some show downs with BC in the past. This is not one of those games.

Back