• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Wake / Tulane Game Thread

landddeac 1 niners 0

I think it's kind of sad that he's attacking Charlotte when we're new to the college football game but have already become a FBS squad and the only good thing he can say about Wake Forest football is that he thinks it's better than Charlotte football.

I think it's kind of sad that he's attacking Charlotte when we're new to the college football game but have already become a FBS squad and the only good thing he can say about Wake Forest football is that he thinks it's better than Charlotte football.

I just think you're sad.

Troll the F away...forever

Troll the F away...forever

Oh, take it easy on Niners, his "team" was beat so bad last night that even Bobby F'ing Petrino started feeling sorry for them in the 2nd half. He had a bad night.

The 2-pt stance also hides the shift in the backfield. BGSU outside running scheme probably had 2 TEs. The ACC doesn't have the slow, 250 lbs DTs that the MAC has. I have to ask the question I've been asking for years. "What does our OL do well?" Build your offense around that.

Someone already mentioned it, but it dawned on me that if true frosh Dom Maggio hadn't have one-handed that high snap in the end zone and gotten it off, we'd have been up 7-5 instead of 7-3 and Tulane would have probably tried at least one probably two field goals. We might have figured something out down 8-7 but if we had been down 11-7 ...

Oy

I would bet money Tulane's offense finishes in bottom 10 in both scoring offense and yards per game.

Wow. If he made the same bet on Wake, he'd have been right.

Back