• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Wake vs Army Game Thread

Can't throw a ball better than that

Awesome TD, but color me surprised about that play call. I really hope our red zone offense doesn't degenerate into fade routes to a 5'10" Campanaro.

There is so much to be frustrated about with this Deacon team, but it is a real joy to watch Mike Campanaro play football. What a player.

while i'm totally cool with touchdowns, i don't like these big, lobbing, floating throws.

Camp could score 5 TD's this game. That. Would. Be. Awesome.

Anyone know the Wake Forest record for TD's scored by a single player in a single game?

The Army defensive line strikes me as the type that our offensive line could get some push against and maybe build their confidence. Instead, we seem to be attacking the edges 90% of the time. Obviously, we're having success moving the ball, but it seems like we're increasing our degree of difficulty more than we need to.

Yes you guys will just have to excuse me during games like this I tend to seem bi-polar and it is especially worse against teams we should be handling.

Yes you guys will just have to excuse me during games like this I tend to seem bi-polar and it is especially worse against teams we should be handling.

You're describing virtually every Wake fan I know....it's part of the life of a Wake fan

CAMP. I wonder if we let him play D if he could start tackling better than we have been.

Man. On that 3rd down play, it looked like our entire defense was slow reacting to the snap. Not sure what's going on down there, but we seriously need to fix that.

What happens in the game thread stays in the game thread imo.

Fucking raycom and their fucking awful yellow line.

Man. On that 3rd down play, it looked like our entire defense was slow reacting to the snap. Not sure what's going on down there, but we seriously need to fix that.

It's almost like they are expecting Army to backout and check with the sidelines before they snap it.

Bout end of the 1st half. Which beer are you on? I just punched open a 4th.

Back