• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Wake vs. UTEP Game Thread

This team can score so much more easily than last year's. Did we crack 50 in a half last year?

Just because it's working doesn't mean we give up for the $50 VISA gift cards. Don't give in people.

We're leading by 14 and not even playing that well

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

Ok got it back. If you are staring at the red spinny thing. Close that window. I reloaded the list and then it started working again.

We can shoot!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

We can really shoot the 3 this year. I'm sure we'll have some games where we go cold but we can also get some upsets if we have a game where we're on fire.

I just tuned into the game and some you are hilarious. Reading the thread made it sound like we are neck and neck. We're up 17 with 3:30 left to play in the 1st half.

50 points through 16 minutes including 10 3-pointers, shooting 59% from 3......nice to have shooters.

Working for me now. Jumped in just in time to see Brandon Childress hit a 3. And now watching a timeout contest where if the guy hits a bunch of shots then he gets a pair of socks. What the hell? I think i would just throw the ball directly in that announcer's face if he told me my prize was socks.

Working for me now. Jumped in just in time to see Brandon Childress hit a 3. And now watching a timeout contest where if the guy hits a bunch of shots then he gets a pair of socks. What the hell? I think i would just throw the ball directly in that announcer's face if he told me my prize was socks.

Isn't this the arena where you coached?

Back