• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Week 11 NFL Thread: OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH SUNDAY NIGHT

Not mine! I own up to my tags. Can't remember the last time I tagged the sports boards

Peppers gets the Packers' nomination for the Art Rooney sportsmanship award ... nothing says sportsmanship like a completely fabricated academic transcript.

Seattle vs Dallas would be an AMAZING NFC Championship game. Holy shit.

Seattle vs Dallas would be an AMAZING NFC Championship game. Holy shit.

Well luckily, Seattle will be playing in an ELIte NFC Championship game.

That said, the parallels between the Cowboys and Trump are pretty staggering, down to the IQs and number of teeth of their average supporter. What percentage of people at a Trump rally are Cowboys fans? It has to be over 70% nationwide. So maybe this is their year.

Makes as much logical sense as your Obama : Trump analogy. God bless you, 2&2. You are the dumbest mother fucker on these boards and I say that with all sincerity.

How you manage to wake up and brush your teeth in the morning is a testament to the human spirit in being able to overcome true obstacles in one's path. Inspirational.

Would love to see a breakdown of commercials during this game. Feels like over half of the broadcast has been commercials.

So who's Dallas going to get knocked out by in the 2nd round of the playoffs, the Giants Redskins or Falcons? I'm guessing the Falcons.

So who's Dallas going to get knocked out by in the 2nd round of the playoffs, the Giants Redskins or Falcons? I'm guessing the Falcons.
Redskins. They are the most painful option so that is what it we will be.

Makes as much logical sense as your Obama : Trump analogy. God bless you, 2&2. You are the dumbest mother fucker on these boards and I say that with all sincerity.

How you manage to wake up and brush your teeth in the morning is a testament to the human spirit in being able to overcome true obstacles in one's path. Inspirational.

Yet I was exactly correct about the Trump/Obama comparison. Makes you wonder.

Dallas looks solid but will be interesting to see how they handle playoff pressure. Eli, Russel Wilson, they've been there before. DAK is lighting it up but it's a whole other season come January.

lH7K92i.gif

Mexicans love the Raiders. At least 90% of that crowd is cheering for them.

MAUR Janokowski FGs

Still down 12 and need a win to keep playoff hopes alive. Raiders DST touchdowns would be cool too.

Back