• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Officially OFFICIAL 2015/16 Champions League Thread (NWT) (Non-Scouse Thread)

OH GOOD OBLAK MADE A MIRACULOUS RECOVERY

thought we were about to see an on pitch amputation for a minute

You never get the time back if the other side time wastes. Would love to see refs add on more time after stoppage declared for clear time wasting.

Just 20 extra seconds (one attack) is just a joke.

Simeone is going to get hit with a 3 match ban for smacking the UEFA official like that. Even if it was just on the arm.

You never get the time back if the other side time wastes. Would love to see refs add on more time after stoppage declared for clear time wasting.

Just 20 extra seconds (one attack) is just a joke.

Simeone is going to get hit with a 3 match ban for smacking the UEFA official like that. Even if it was just on the arm.

I think he gets way more. It was a (relatively) violent hit and you could see how scared the 4th official looked. Plus they will tack on the nonsense with Ribery/Pep.

Twitter seems to be indicating that was not the 4th official but was an Atletico delegate.

I want to play FIFA with Diego, bet that dude goes through controllers like mad..

That game was awesome. Bayern were amazing and this was less an Atletico defending masterclass than them just hanging on (as compared to Barca a couple of years back, check the ExpG charts for both games). If Lewandowski and Mueller had been at the races first half, tie would have been over. Oblak was great for Atletico.

Really thought Bayern were pure sex and should have seen it out in the first half. Pep got it right, just needed a little more LUCK.

Last edited:
Twitter seems to be indicating that was not the 4th official but was an Atletico delegate.

Definitely an Atletico official. What a crazy man, though, great for soccer. Manchester United should throw all the money at Simeone.

xG over two legs. Crazy.

I think I saw on Twitter SAF made the semis 7 times in 23 years at United and Pep's done it 7 times in 7 seasons. Don't know if accurate. Pretty amazing from pep, although even he I'm sure isn't satisfied with that with his perfectionist tendencies

I think I saw on Twitter SAF made the semis 7 times in 23 years at United and Pep's done it 7 times in 7 seasons. Don't know if accurate. Pretty amazing from pep, although even he I'm sure isn't satisfied with that with his perfectionist tendencies

Pep's the best. And so handsome. Sterling and (especially) Iheanacho gonna explode next year.

No way in hell Bale meant for that to be on goal. I hope City get their shit together...

Back