• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Officially OFFICIAL 2015/16 Champions League Thread (NWT) (Non-Scouse Thread)

Real -Ronaldo= meh and Man City are lucky Hart is playing out of his mind lately.

Cagey match, and Hart has been a monster. If they get out of this 0-0 and get to Madrid with a chance to grab an away goal and win this tie, they owe Hart a ton.

Cagey match, and Hart has been a monster. If they get out of this 0-0 and get to Madrid with a chance to grab an away goal and win this tie, they owe Hart a ton.

I just caught the end. Isn't Ronaldo going to be back for the next game? I'm rooting for City, but I'm not holding out much hope. I think I have to root for Bayern because they have a better shot against Real.

That was one of the prettiest goals i've seen in a while, can't believe he doesn't have a cap for Spain yet...

Atletico just hustles so much. Simeone must be a great motivator.

they're gonna have to deal without him for the remaining of the La Liga season as he got suspended for throwing a ball on the field during play

Deac6, you see Pep going with Muller early or waiting it out?

IMO I think we'll see him around the 70th. But who knows with Pep. We've upped our pressure this half just can't get one in the back of the net.

Muller comes on 20 seconds before 70 min
tumblr_nbehtgYrqt1rbc9h1o1_500.gif

Torres almost had himself another career highlight goal, too bad, they're gonna need more than a one goal lead to leave Munich with a victory next week...

they're gonna have to deal without him for the remaining of the La Liga season as he got suspended for throwing a ball on the field during play

They're tied on points but Barca has tiebreaker, right? So Barca would have to drop points against a team sitting 13, 15, or 17 in the table.

Not to jinx your team, but if I'm Atletico and had a choice, I'd concede 2nd in La Liga and keep him for CL and go all in on that.

Atletico doesn't park the bus, they tip that shit over and put it on its side.

Back