• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Officially OFFICIAL 2015/16 Champions League Thread (NWT) (Non-Scouse Thread)

Iniesta is a pretty good goalie.

Terrible. And a million fouls to break up play and Atleti only got yellows for Gabi and Godin American football tackling.

Still...now that we're out I hope Atletico takes it

Also Arda Turan...why? Barça loves wasting money. What does he bring?

Terrible. And a million fouls to break up play and Atleti only got yellows for Gabi and Godin American football tackling.

Still...now that we're out I hope Atletico takes it

Also Arda Turan...why? Barça loves wasting money. What does he bring?

worthless signing

Hoping for a City-Atletico draw so that at least one of those 2 makes the final

Well played Benfica. That being said what a shitty two legs out of Bayern. Another rough game out of Costa and Boateng being absent is still killing us. Martinez played out of control and was beyond lucky not to be sent off. All in all we moved on but 2 quarterfinal games we need to forget and move on from.

I thought it was perfect karma that Atletico's handball was miscalled, seeing as how Neymar and Suarez were acting like spoiled cunt's, and how Iniesta (and Suarez) both magically avoided reds earlier. On a side note Carrasco looked really really good today..

Hoping for a City-Atletico draw so that at least one of those 2 makes the final

City v Bayern
and
Real v Atleti

would be better story lines for the semifinals. Pep's current v future club. then subway tie in Madrid. would be awesome.

I thought it was perfect karma that Atletico's handball was miscalled, seeing as how Neymar and Suarez were acting like spoiled cunt's, and how Iniesta (and Suarez) both magically avoided reds earlier. On a side note Carrasco looked really really good today..

There we go!

City v Bayern
and
Real v Atleti

would be better story lines for the semifinals. Pep's current v future club. then subway tie in Madrid. would be awesome.

That draw needs to happen.

City v Bayern
and
Real v Atleti

I really want the city draw. I don't want anything to do with either of the Madrid teams right now.

Really not happy with the draw. Was hoping we'd get lucky and draw city but alas Atletico it is.

Really not happy with the draw. Was hoping we'd get lucky and draw city but alas Atletico it is.

I think you guys match up well with them, if they try what they did against Barca against Bayern they will lose by multiple goals both matches. Gonna be Real v. Bayern in Milan.

I think you guys match up well with them, if they try what they did against Barca against Bayern they will lose by multiple goals both matches. Gonna be Real v. Bayern in Milan.

I'm glad an outside opinion thinks this. I'm just worried about how well they counter. If Robben and Boateng are back and Javi is playing back to his normal form then I'll feel much more comfortable.

Back