• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Officially Official 2016/2017 Champions League Thread (NWT)

Modric was incredible

Game got a little boring in the second half tho

Am I the only one that thought Isco wasn't very good yesterday? He constantly dribbled into defenders and gave the ball away. He literally clamored for the ball every time he was in the vicinity and every shot he took was wildly off target. I keep seeing him get praised, which is understandable if we're talking about the whole season, but yesterday he was horrid.

Modric has been criminally underrated over his entire career. He belongs in the discussion with Xavi, Iniesta, Pirlo, etc as the best CM of the past decade.

This is one I've never given you shit for. Spot on.

Like Ronaldo yesterday?

Not nearly as much of a mockery as Dybala and Ramos with his dumb threatening after every foul from the opening whistle (and the mess with Cuadrado's 2nd yellow).

Pool draw Hoffenheim. Not the ideal draw, but time to knock some skulls and set the tone.

Last edited:
Super Cup XIs and subs

DGucxooWsAAqWZO.jpg

This MUFC team is full of giant beasts with Matic at the 6 now.

WTF?!

Ramos clearly took out Mkhy's feet after getting skinned! Come on, ref. Wake up.

Matic isn't quite sure of his role yet in this XI. In between ideas at the moment it seems.

Back